NOMINATION FOR GOLD & SILVER CIRCLE SOCIETY
Each year the Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences accepts nominations for the prestigious Gold & Silver Circle Awards. This year we’re holding the nomination process during the first quarter of 2013. The induction will take place at our Emmy ® Gala in October.
If you have nominated someone (or been nominated yourself) in years past but were not selected, your nomination is still on file. However you may supplement your nomination with new letters or information. In order to give the committee the best possible consideration, please include the following:
- Nomination Form
- Resume or other biographical information
- Letters in support of the nominee from peers, community members, etc.
- Explanation of how this nominee has gone “above and beyond” the call of duty – either within the industry or in the community
- Include specific career achievements
- Head Shot of the nominee (for use in the printed program should this nominee be selected)
The Silver Circle Award recognizes individuals who have outstanding service in broadcasting for a minimum of 25 years, with the majority of it being spent in the Rocky Mountain Region (Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming and El Centro, California).
The Gold Circle Award recognizes individuals who have outstanding service in broadcasting for a minimum of 50 years.
We accept nominations from broadcast journalism, talent, creative, technical, education, administrative and TV commercial production.
Send your nominations via email to email@example.com or to:
Rocky Mountain Southwest NATAS DEADLINE is February 22, 2014
PO Box 74116
Phoenix, AZ 85087
Questions: Call Lara Gates, Executive Director at 602.345.1532.