The 2016 Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards Call for Entries is now closed. Preparations are underway for the 2016 event.
Save the date!
Nominations will be announced Monday, August 29 at 7pm
locations coming soon
The 39th Annual Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards
Saturday, October 8
The Salt River Ballroom
Talking Stick Resort
Tickets will go on sale in August
It’s not too soon to take advantage of the $169 room rate. This discount ends Sept. 7, 2016. Please refer to “The 39th Annual Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards” or booking code #10826 when reserving your room. Call (866) 877-9897 to book.
From last year:
2015 Rocky Mountain Emmy Awards Gala
To view the archived webcast of the 2015 Rocky Mountain Emmy(R) Awards here.
Having trouble with your upload?
There are many different video containers, codecs and formats out there. These add up to literally thousands of different combinations. While we do our best to support as many formats as possible, we simply cannot ensure that any uploaded video will work.
Here is a list of video formats we do support:
* WMV (WMV, WMV2, MSMPEG,VC-1)
* MOV (Sorenson Video 3, H263, H264, animation) (Certain MOV files have audio encoded such that they cannot be transcoded without loss of sync with the video)
* MPEG4 (mp4, 3ivx, DivX, Xvid, H264)
* FLV (VP6 and Sorenson Spark)
* DV and DVCPro
* 3GP (mobile phones)
* MPEG1 and MPEG2
* AVI (Indeo, Cinepak, Motion JPEG, MPEG)
* F4V (H264)
A few formats we occasionally encounter, but NOT supported are:
* Quicktime (MOV) files that use the Apple ProRes codec (part of Final Cut). This codec also produces extremely large files. We advise to do a rough export from Final Cut Pro.
* Quicktime (MOV) files that actually only contain a raw DV stream (some DV cameras export these). Export these files using either raw DV or H264/AAC Quicktime.
* Quicktime (MOV) files with 24-bit audio.
* DRM protected files from Microsoft (WMV) or the iTunes Store (M4V, MOV).
* CSS encrypted DVD images (VOB).
* WMV videos using the MSS2 video codec (for screencasting)